发布时间：2020-11-19 06:54:18 来源：天天时尚网 点击：23412收藏
有些事情，当我们年轻的时候无法懂得，当我们懂得的时候已不再年轻。For something, wecant understand when we are young but by the time we understand we are nolonger young.以下是雨露文章网小编给大家分享的唯美而励志的英语句子，希望可以帮到你！
1. 不要轻易放弃旧朋友。因你不能找别人代替他。友情就像酒，越旧越好。Never abandon an oldfriend You will never find one who can take his place Friendship is likewine, it gets better as it grows older.
2. 总有一天，你会遇上那个人，陪你看每一次日出，直到你的人生落幕。Sometimes life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
3. 有时候，生活只能是后知后觉，但却必须勇往直前。One day, you will meet a rich man, let you feel that others are the clouds.
4. 切莫依赖明天。Tomorrow comes never.
5. 明天如有事，今天就去做。Have you somewhat to do tomorrow， do it today.
6. 友谊法则第一条：永远不要让你的朋友感到孤单，所以啊，有事儿没事儿放心大胆去烦烦他们。One law infriendship: Never make your friend feel lonely, so disturb them as much as youcan.
7. 守时为立业之要素。Punctuality is the soul of business.
8. 今日事须今日毕，切勿拖延到明天。Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.
9. 一寸光阴一寸金。Time is money.
10. 少量的常识，当得大量的学问。A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
11. 时间检验一切。Time tries all.
12. 光阴一去不复返。All time is no time when it is past.
13. 生活不是等待暴风雨过去，而是要学会在雨中跳舞。 Life isnt about waiting for the storm topass, its about learning to dance in the rain。
14. 知识胜过金银。Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
15. 万物皆有时，时来不可失。Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
16. 如果你想要什么，那就勇敢地去追求，不要管别人是怎么想的，因为这就是实现梦想的方式。If you are passionateabout something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks Thats howdreams are achieved.
17. 好景不常；朝阳不能光照全日。The morning sun never lasts a day.
18. 晒草要趁太阳好。Make hay while the sun shines.
19. 青春不是一段年华，而是一种心境。 Youth is not a time of life, it is a stateof mind
20. 无论多么艰难，都要继续向前，因为只有你放弃的那一刻，你才输了。There is a friendship, no less than love;relations are not ambiguous.
21. 有些事情，当我们年轻的时候无法懂得，当我们懂得的时候已不再年轻。For something, wecant understand when we are young but by the time we understand we are nolonger young.
22. 不到没有退路之时，你永远不会知道自己有多强大。You never know how strong you really areuntil being strong is the only choice you have.
23. 我的冷漠，是你读不懂的骄傲。My indifference is the pride that you dontunderstand.
24. 你很幸运能和别人不一样，不要改变你的特别。No matter how hard it is， just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
25. 岁月无情；岁月易逝；岁月不待人。Time and tide wait for no man.
26. 知识就是力量。Knowledge is power.
27. 生命苦短，你应该过得开心些。Life is short and you deserve to be happy.
28. 欢娱不惜时光逝。Happiness takes no account of time.
29. 有些好朋友，真的是不知不觉就疏远了，你连原因都不知道是什么。 Some good friends become distantinsensibly, even you do not know why.
30. 知识只能循序渐进，不能跃进。Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
31. 时来必须要趁时，不然时去无声息。Take time when time comes lest time steal away.
32. 潮涨必有潮落时。Every tide has its ebb.
33. 一个今天胜似两个明天。One today is worth two tomorrows.
34. 今朝有事今朝做，明朝可能阻碍多。Work today， for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
35. 我为自己的心感到骄傲。它曾受戏弄，曾经心焦，曾遭破碎，却依然鲜活跳动。 Im proud of myheart Its been played, burned, and broken, but it still works.
36. 心累，就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间，举棋不定。烦恼，就是记性太好，该记的，不该记的都会留在记忆里。 Tiredheart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive Troubleis that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.
37. 若要求知识，须从勤苦得。If you want knowledge， you must toil for it.
38. 无论你犯了多少错，或者你进步得有多慢，你都走在了那些不曾尝试的人的前面。No matter how manymistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyonewho isnt trying.
39. 工作多，光阴迫。The day is short but the work is much.
40. 时间能缓和极度的悲痛。Time tames the strongest grief.
41. 机不可失，不再来；机会一过，永不再来。When an opportunity is neglected， it never comes back to you.
42. 节省时间就是延长生命。To save time is to lengthen life.
43. 时间检验真理。Time tries truth.
44. 事事及时做，一日胜三日。To him that does everything in its proper time，one day is worth three.
45. 怀疑是知识之钥。Doubt is the key of knowledge.
46. 知识可羡，胜于财富。Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
47. 趁热打铁。Strike while the iron is hot.
48. 不要为别人怎么看你而烦恼。别人的看法并不重要，重要的是你怎么看待你自己。 Give up worryingabout what others think of you What they think isnt important What isimportant is how you feel about yourself.
49. 快乐时光去如飞。Pleasant hours fly past.
50. 从旁人的愚行中学到聪明Learn wisdom by the follies of others.